More Gardening Ideas & Resources
Specifications: Condition: Brand new Light Source: Full Spectrum LEDs X 6, White Light LEDs X 12 Power: 20W Material: Aviation Aluminum and Plastic Input Voltage: 110V-240V Life Span: 30,000 hours Features: When choosing an LED grow light it is important to consider the spectrum it covers and how closely that spectrum matches the natural light. The more closely the more efficient it is. Plant growth is better under a white light, or natural light, which allows plants to grow normally. Plants grow under a full spectrum light will gain a higher dry and wet weight, and a greater leaf area than under a red and blue light. Full Spectrum is ideal for starting seeds or cuttings. It is the most energy efficient grow light available. Easy to install. When starting transplants indoors, give plants 12 to 14 hours of light per day. Plants are generally intolerant of continuous light for 24 hours. LED grow lights should be kept at least 12 inches (30 cm) away from plants to prevent leaf burn. Applications: Horticulture, indoor gardening, plant propagation and food production, including indoor hydroponics and aquatic plants.
- Natural Light is Ideal. A much closer match to the spectrum of natural light than those emitting light at a few wavelength, more beneficial to the healthy growing of indoor plants.
- Full spectrum for photosynthesis. Waveband ratio is modified for optimal growth, full spectrum lights have more of the type of light plants need
- Achieve a high quality grow. Plants grown under red plus blue light appear purplish gray, disease and disorder. Some plants are grown in only a portion of the full spectrum. Therefore interrupting any color of the spectrum will reduce plant growth
- Comfortable light. Plants look fresh and vigorous, the color of the light doesn’t distort the color of plants, lets you enjoy the color of spring
- Easy to install. Favorable for various plants and different growth stage. 1 year warranty.